Why you should attend?
As team leaders tasked with ensuring your teams are delivering excellent, patient centred care, during a time of diminishing resources and challenging workforce conditions, our Nursing Times Team Leaders’ Congress provides an important opportunity to join together and discuss workable solutions to the challenges ahead.
What’s new from last year?
- The development and introduction of STP plans across 44 areas covering England – what does this mean for nursing?
- Introduction of the new Nursing Associate role across pilot sites – Confidently manage Nursing Associates as part of your multidisciplinary teams
- Practical advice and guidance on finance, budget management and driving financial efficiencies
- Understanding what nursing excellence looks like with international insights from Magnet
- Exploring effective leadership during challenging times
With content curated in collaboration with team leaders, this one day congress with streamed content will offer a safe space for frank discussion and the combined expertise of our speakers and audience to tackle the issues that matter most to you.