As ward managers, matrons and senior sisters, you are responsible for ensuring excellent delivery of care across your teams. Whether new to leading a team or a seasoned manager, engaging and motivating your staff is key to long term delivery of high quality care. This congress is your opportunity to develop and learn:
- Leadership skills that motivate and inspire staff
- Practical guidance on new management responsibilities you will encounter including financial budgets, performance monitoring, navigating difficult conversations and recruitment and retention of staff
- Personal resilience to support you in your career development
- Understand how healthcare delivery is changing in line with national priorities and driving efficiency savings
- Network with your peers and share learning
The streamed agenda will ensure you leave confident in what excellent care looks like and how to lead the high performing teams of nurses needed to deliver it.